I was an usability intern for the Ubiquity project at Mozilla Labs. I started out knowing nothing about how to perform usability testing and I ended up completing two major usability tests in 2008 and 2009.
- Movie Player Mockup *Updated* July 15, 2011
- The Problem with YSlow and Page Speed July 5, 2011
- Learning Ubiq P2: Support Structures July 26, 2009
- Blind Touch-Screen Launcher May 12, 2013
- Finding Um May 3, 2013
- 15 Torrent Freak approved proxies/VPNs by cost, speed, access to iPlayer/London Olympics and more! July 28, 2012