Web developers use two basic types of metrics to measure page speed: literal load time and “best practice” score cards like Google Page Speed and Yahoo’s YSlow. The tools for both metrics mislead developers as to what they should spend their time and effort on.
- Movie Player Mockup *Updated* July 15, 2011
- The Problem with YSlow and Page Speed July 5, 2011
- Learning Ubiq P2: Support Structures July 26, 2009
- Blind Touch-Screen Launcher May 12, 2013
- Finding Um May 3, 2013
- 15 Torrent Freak approved proxies/VPNs by cost, speed, access to iPlayer/London Olympics and more! July 28, 2012